- "Its okay, I'm here."
- "I'm not going to leave you."
- "Everything is okay."
- "I'm going to protect you."
- "I believe in you."
- "Hear my heartbeat? Just focus on that."
- "You'll be alright, no one can hurt you now."
- "You're not going to lose me."
- "I love you."
- "I'll stay right here, okay?"
- "Just breathe."
- "I'm okay, you're okay, we're okay."
- "You're everything to me."
- "I don't care what they think, to me, you are perfect."
- "Do you want to talk about it?"
- "You don't have to be alone."
acosmist - one who believes that nothing exists
paralian - a person who lives near the sea
aureate - pertaining to the fancy or flowery words used by poets
dwale - to wander about deliriously
sabaism - the worship of stars
dysphoria - an unwell feeling
aubade - a love song which is sung at dawn
eumoirous - happiness due to being honest and wholesome
mimp - to speak in a prissy manner, usually with pursed lips
(Source: , via takemelikeawoman)